Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pics from your food (inspiration thread)

Quote from Doctore on June 27, 2019, 3:07 pm

Guys how you upload pics? Maybe i am to stupid....

Quote from MrMusclekater on June 27, 2019, 6:39 pm

I Upload Pics  @abload.de. than use the direkt link after Upload.

Than klick the "pictute" Icon here @ Forum

Maybe u only can see that Icon with Desktop view.

I Upload Pics  @abload.de. than use the direkt link after Upload.

Than klick the "pictute" Icon here @ Forum

Maybe u only can see that Icon with Desktop view.

Quote from binding on June 27, 2019, 8:48 pm

the filet looks surprsingly good by not much fat in the beef. there is not even a grey lining. beeefer expert level :D

probably i would still prefeer the slow version on a filet. with the entrecote the extremly hot temperatures from your beefer melts the fat (my mouth gets wet :D ) and is much better.

again it looks perfekt. nice job there.

today a "flammkuchen" dough is of course selfmade which is only water, flower, a bit olive oil, salt and a little, little sugar. as you can see i love onions :D

the dough you can buy is not bad but it´s really so simple to make it on your own, after that you just put "schmand" on it, lower fat level than creme dublee, pepper, salt and a little citrus juice for a little acid (eatable acid, i don´t know if it´s the right word in this kontext) and than put onions, onions, onions and bacon stripes (better buy a pork belly and cut it on your own). i like to use different types of onions. red onions, "normal" onions, shallots or vegetable onions aren´t strong enough in taste in my opinion.

eat good, feel good. hope this inspires even one person who ate so bad in the past to try to cook real food and not that convience shit or junkftd. just try a simple recipe first, it´s fun. for me cooking is serious meditation. i´m like totally empty in my head and feel like i meditated :)

the filet looks surprsingly good by not much fat in the beef. there is not even a grey lining. beeefer expert level :D

probably i would still prefeer the slow version on a filet. with the entrecote the extremly hot temperatures from your beefer melts the fat (my mouth gets wet :D ) and is much better.

again it looks perfekt. nice job there.

today a "flammkuchen" dough is of course selfmade which is only water, flower, a bit olive oil, salt and a little, little sugar. as you can see i love onions :D

the dough you can buy is not bad but it´s really so simple to make it on your own, after that you just put "schmand" on it, lower fat level than creme dublee, pepper, salt and a little citrus juice for a little acid (eatable acid, i don´t know if it´s the right word in this kontext) and than put onions, onions, onions and bacon stripes (better buy a pork belly and cut it on your own). i like to use different types of onions. red onions, "normal" onions, shallots or vegetable onions aren´t strong enough in taste in my opinion.

eat good, feel good. hope this inspires even one person who ate so bad in the past to try to cook real food and not that convience shit or junkftd. just try a simple recipe first, it´s fun. for me cooking is serious meditation. i´m like totally empty in my head and feel like i meditated :)

MrMusclekater has reacted to this post.
MrMusclekater
Quote from binding on June 27, 2019, 8:55 pm
Quote from Doctore on June 27, 2019, 5:07 pm

on abload.de then i click the picture and don´t use the codes there, i just click the picture and right click "bildadresse kopieren", on the button were the spoiler button is the second from right side put the url in the highest empty field.

Quote from Doctore on June 27, 2019, 5:07 pm

on abload.de then i click the picture and don´t use the codes there, i just click the picture and right click "bildadresse kopieren", on the button were the spoiler button is the second from right side put the url in the highest empty field.

Quote from MrMusclekater on July 1, 2019, 8:10 am

Here is my 40sec Pizza!
Got a special "stone" wich is about 250-300°C hot. (thanks to 800°C Beefer harr harr)
Making Pizza with that stone feels like a real italien Stone-Oven.

Pizza got some kisses of flames over 40s.
Bon Appétit

Here is my 40sec Pizza!
Got a special "stone" wich is about 250-300°C hot. (thanks to 800°C Beefer harr harr)
Making Pizza with that stone feels like a real italien Stone-Oven.

Pizza got some kisses of flames over 40s.
Bon Appétit

Doctore and DanielB have reacted to this post.
DoctoreDanielB
Quote from Doctore on July 1, 2019, 9:12 pm

Ok tomorrow i will also post a picture :)

Ok tomorrow i will also post a picture :)

Quote from binding on July 5, 2019, 12:57 pm

Die zwei Babys kommen nachher ins pfännchen, natürlich nicht vormariniert, sieht so nussig braun durch perfektes dry aging aus und ich hab es schon mal mit meiner geheimen Steak würze ohne Salz eingerieben. Beim Salz bin ein nazi bei Steaks. Nur fleur de sel. Vor dem braten ein bisschen und danach noch ein  paar Brösel davon drauf, wenn man dann auf so ein salzkristall beisst mit dem Steak dazu, geschmacksexplosion. Freu mich schon drauf

Ahh crap, English. Two dry aged entrecote steaks, very good :D not marinated, just with my secret steak flavors without salt, salt comes directly before it hits the pan and after it a bit. And only fleur de sel on Steaks ^^

Die zwei Babys kommen nachher ins pfännchen, natürlich nicht vormariniert, sieht so nussig braun durch perfektes dry aging aus und ich hab es schon mal mit meiner geheimen Steak würze ohne Salz eingerieben. Beim Salz bin ein nazi bei Steaks. Nur fleur de sel. Vor dem braten ein bisschen und danach noch ein  paar Brösel davon drauf, wenn man dann auf so ein salzkristall beisst mit dem Steak dazu, geschmacksexplosion. Freu mich schon drauf

Ahh crap, English. Two dry aged entrecote steaks, very good :D not marinated, just with my secret steak flavors without salt, salt comes directly before it hits the pan and after it a bit. And only fleur de sel on Steaks ^^

YPD and MrMusclekater have reacted to this post.
YPDMrMusclekater
Quote from MrMusclekater on July 7, 2019, 1:35 pm

So nice, my grill would love it!

So nice, my grill would love it!

Quote from MrMusclekater on July 23, 2019, 5:19 pm

You can call me "Beef.....RoastBeef" ...haha.
Got a nice evening ;)

You can call me "Beef.....RoastBeef" ...haha.
Got a nice evening ;)

Hundefreund has reacted to this post.
Hundefreund
Quote from Hundefreund on July 29, 2019, 8:11 pm

mmmm i will visit now the next steak house. haha

mmmm i will visit now the next steak house. haha

Post Reply: Pics from your food (inspiration thread)