Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard

Quote from YPD on September 13, 2020, 3:33 pm

Hi Community,

We are happy to announce that we will be organizing different exclusive tournaments every week only for YourPokerDream players. Some of them

Due to a new guideline of the GGNetwork, from now on the names will be under this format: “Private Tournament 0602010” – this is, of course, not ideal but, unfortunately, it cannot be changed.

In the description you can still see whether the tournament belongs to YourPokerDream and whether you are eligible to participate. Simply go to the Tournaments section of the Lobby and then under “Private”  – See the following screenshot as an example:

Special YourPokerDream $ 2.400 GGMasters Freeroll for all players who make their first deposit

For all new players who register at GGPoker via YPD as affiliate, there is a very special freeroll tournament worth $ 2.400. All you have to do is create a new player account and make an initial deposit of at least $25. You will then automatically receive a ticket for this tournament, which is always on the last Friday/Saturday of the month at Saturday 07:30 p.m UTC

YourPokerDream $1,000 Saturday Sprint

This tournament is played every Saturday at 07:30 p.m UTC has a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000. All players who generate at least 7 YPD Points per week, will receive free entry to this tournament. Tickets will be credited to accounts on Fridays.

Note that overlays are expected, so these tournaments are a great way to give your bankroll a juicy boost.

Check out the details in the lobby under Tournaments, Private.

YourPokerDream $3,000 Saturday Sprint: High Roller Edition

This tournament takes place on the last Saturday every month at 07:30 p.m, UTC, and has a guaranteed prize pool of $3,000. All players who collected minimum 25 ypd points until 2 days before the tournament starts, will receive free entry to this event.

20.000$ YPD Summer Masters Leaderboard

An extra leaderboard for all players who participate in our weekly tournaments.

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/ypd-promotions/ypd-20-000-summer-masters-leaderboard/

Hi Community,

We are happy to announce that we will be organizing different exclusive tournaments every week only for YourPokerDream players. Some of them

Due to a new guideline of the GGNetwork, from now on the names will be under this format: “Private Tournament 0602010” – this is, of course, not ideal but, unfortunately, it cannot be changed.

In the description you can still see whether the tournament belongs to YourPokerDream and whether you are eligible to participate. Simply go to the Tournaments section of the Lobby and then under “Private”  – See the following screenshot as an example:

Special YourPokerDream $ 2.400 GGMasters Freeroll for all players who make their first deposit

For all new players who register at GGPoker via YPD as affiliate, there is a very special freeroll tournament worth $ 2.400. All you have to do is create a new player account and make an initial deposit of at least $25. You will then automatically receive a ticket for this tournament, which is always on the last Friday/Saturday of the month at Saturday 07:30 p.m UTC

YourPokerDream $1,000 Saturday Sprint

This tournament is played every Saturday at 07:30 p.m UTC has a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000. All players who generate at least 7 YPD Points per week, will receive free entry to this tournament. Tickets will be credited to accounts on Fridays.

Note that overlays are expected, so these tournaments are a great way to give your bankroll a juicy boost.

Check out the details in the lobby under Tournaments, Private.

YourPokerDream $3,000 Saturday Sprint: High Roller Edition

This tournament takes place on the last Saturday every month at 07:30 p.m, UTC, and has a guaranteed prize pool of $3,000. All players who collected minimum 25 ypd points until 2 days before the tournament starts, will receive free entry to this event.

20.000$ YPD Summer Masters Leaderboard

An extra leaderboard for all players who participate in our weekly tournaments.

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/ypd-promotions/ypd-20-000-summer-masters-leaderboard/

Quote from Doctore on September 21, 2020, 8:34 am

Only 8 players were registered last Sunday. lol

Some lucky guy won the 150$.

Only 8 players were registered last Sunday. lol

Some lucky guy won the 150$.

Jaysam has reacted to this post.
Jaysam
Quote from Stefanalexej on November 20, 2020, 2:09 pm

If i register today on GGPoker,

but will cash in on 1.11 is it okay or shall i Register on 1.11?

Thank you very much

If i register today on GGPoker,

but will cash in on 1.11 is it okay or shall i Register on 1.11?

Thank you very much

Jaysam
Quote from YPD on November 20, 2020, 2:23 pm

Your first deposit of minimum 100$ must be until max 26. November if you want a ticket for our 500$ Freeroll on the 28th. The reason is that it takes 24h until the stats are shown in the system. So if you deposit on Thursday the 26. November we see it at the next day(Friday) and give GGPoker green light to give you a ticket. If you do it later its already weekend and nobody reachable anymore at GG for us.

If you deposit on the 01.12 you would receive a ticket for our next 500$ Freeroll on the 28. December

Our next 150$ tournament should be on the 05. December and it cost 1$ Buy In. At this tournament you can of course participate without any problems if you deposit on the 01.12.

We wish you the best of luck!

Important: Do not forget to use our bonus code: YPD when you register at GGPoker and include your ggpoker email after to your ypd account in the empty field "GG Username"

Your first deposit of minimum 100$ must be until max 26. November if you want a ticket for our 500$ Freeroll on the 28th. The reason is that it takes 24h until the stats are shown in the system. So if you deposit on Thursday the 26. November we see it at the next day(Friday) and give GGPoker green light to give you a ticket. If you do it later its already weekend and nobody reachable anymore at GG for us.

If you deposit on the 01.12 you would receive a ticket for our next 500$ Freeroll on the 28. December

Our next 150$ tournament should be on the 05. December and it cost 1$ Buy In. At this tournament you can of course participate without any problems if you deposit on the 01.12.

We wish you the best of luck!

Important: Do not forget to use our bonus code: YPD when you register at GGPoker and include your ggpoker email after to your ypd account in the empty field "GG Username"

Jaysam
Quote from Stefanalexej on November 20, 2020, 8:31 pm

Thank you :)

Yes i will do it than ;)

Thank you :)

Yes i will do it than ;)

Jaysam
Quote from Stefanalexej on November 24, 2020, 11:17 am

Means if i create today an account

write my nick into my profile

pay in the 100€ i could play the tpurnament this month?

Jaysam
Quote from YPD on November 24, 2020, 8:18 pm

That's correct!

That's correct!

Jaysam
Quote from Stefanalexej on November 25, 2020, 7:12 am

If you decide to sign up at GGPoker use our bonus code: YPD and you will receive our exclusive vip deal!

or is there a link

i dont want to make something wrong

If you decide to sign up at GGPoker use our bonus code: YPD and you will receive our exclusive vip deal!

or is there a link

i dont want to make something wrong

Jaysam
Quote from YPD on November 25, 2020, 7:42 am

We also have a sign-up link: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/go/en-ggpoker/

More important is that you use our code: YPD because this makes 100% sure that your account is linked to us as an affiliate.

We also have a sign-up link: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/go/en-ggpoker/

More important is that you use our code: YPD because this makes 100% sure that your account is linked to us as an affiliate.

Jaysam
Quote from Stefanalexej on November 25, 2020, 4:27 pm

DONE :)

now waiting for Approval of my documents

DONE :)

now waiting for Approval of my documents

Jaysam
Post Reply: YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard