Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard

Quote from Stefanalexej on November 25, 2020, 4:28 pm

and added in forum

and added in forum

Quote from Stefanalexej on November 27, 2020, 3:40 pm

Where can i find this Tournament ?

Cann you help me please?

i have not cashed in at the moment

Where can i find this Tournament ?

Cann you help me please?

i have not cashed in at the moment

Quote from YPD on November 27, 2020, 4:19 pm

It's too late now anyway. You see the tournament only if your registration is confirmed and if you made a real money deposit.

You can participate then next month if you signed up correctly and if your account is confirmed.

Here again the information that we had already written in this thread:

Your first deposit of minimum 100$ must be until max 26. November if you want a ticket for our 500$ Freeroll on the 28th. The reason is that it takes 24h until the stats are shown in the system. So if you deposit on Thursday the 26. November we see it at the next day(Friday) and give GGPoker green light to give you a ticket. If you do it later its already weekend and nobody reachable anymore at GG for us.

Important: Do not forget to use our bonus code: YPD when you register at GGPoker and include your ggpoker email after to your ypd account in the empty field "GG Username"

It's too late now anyway. You see the tournament only if your registration is confirmed and if you made a real money deposit.

You can participate then next month if you signed up correctly and if your account is confirmed.

Here again the information that we had already written in this thread:

Your first deposit of minimum 100$ must be until max 26. November if you want a ticket for our 500$ Freeroll on the 28th. The reason is that it takes 24h until the stats are shown in the system. So if you deposit on Thursday the 26. November we see it at the next day(Friday) and give GGPoker green light to give you a ticket. If you do it later its already weekend and nobody reachable anymore at GG for us.

Important: Do not forget to use our bonus code: YPD when you register at GGPoker and include your ggpoker email after to your ypd account in the empty field "GG Username"

Quote from Stefanalexej on December 4, 2020, 1:39 pm

Stefan,

Thank you for contacting GGPoker Support.

Please contact your affilaite regarding extra bonuses they provide.

Best regards,

Gary
GGPoker Support

Wer can i find it?

Thanks

Stefan,

Thank you for contacting GGPoker Support.

Please contact your affilaite regarding extra bonuses they provide.

Best regards,

Gary
GGPoker Support

Wer can i find it?

Thanks

Quote from fcbsupporter on December 5, 2020, 8:41 am

man you are to impatient :) As i see in the lobby the tournament is in 3 weeks. Give YPD and GGPoker a bit time to add you the ticket.

man you are to impatient :) As i see in the lobby the tournament is in 3 weeks. Give YPD and GGPoker a bit time to add you the ticket.

Quote from YPD on December 5, 2020, 10:07 am

All is fine. We credit tickets every Friday. Next Friday you will have it.

All is fine. We credit tickets every Friday. Next Friday you will have it.

Quote from Eskadion on December 5, 2020, 6:07 pm

Hello,

i registered my Acc last month, with the affiliate name: YPD. How can i see the pw for todays Yourpokerdream Tournament at GGPoker?

best wishes

Daniel

Hello,

i registered my Acc last month, with the affiliate name: YPD. How can i see the pw for todays Yourpokerdream Tournament at GGPoker?

best wishes

Daniel

Quote from YPD on December 6, 2020, 8:29 am

Hello,

best wishes

Daniel

As already answered by Email, you see it inside your ypd account as soon as you have at least 1 YPD point for your activity at GGPoker.

Hello,

best wishes

Daniel

As already answered by Email, you see it inside your ypd account as soon as you have at least 1 YPD point for your activity at GGPoker.

Quote from Cecret on December 6, 2020, 9:18 am

I am not sure if this is the right palce to ask about it, or if i should make a new thread about it. But my questions is also regarding the topic of the 150$ tournament:

Is there any way to change the rules about the guarantee or are these somehow set by GGPoker ? The main problem is the idea, that you need to play the full time that people could in theory late-reg before the guaranteed amount will be paid out. So yesterday we played for roughly 100 minutes before it went headsup (=both players got into the money), which meant the guaranteed amount was not paid.

Could you just reduce the time for late registration ? The tournament was played by only 7 people and during the whole time there was no one try to register late. It is a bit frustrating to play for 90 minutes just to then realize you dont get awarded the prize that you wanted to play for and there is very little you can do about it, since i am not sure if GGPoker would allow us to just cooperate and sit out for half an hour before continuing (not to speak of the problems that most players probably wouldnt care about it anyways)

I am not sure if this is the right palce to ask about it, or if i should make a new thread about it. But my questions is also regarding the topic of the 150$ tournament:

Is there any way to change the rules about the guarantee or are these somehow set by GGPoker ? The main problem is the idea, that you need to play the full time that people could in theory late-reg before the guaranteed amount will be paid out. So yesterday we played for roughly 100 minutes before it went headsup (=both players got into the money), which meant the guaranteed amount was not paid.

Could you just reduce the time for late registration ? The tournament was played by only 7 people and during the whole time there was no one try to register late. It is a bit frustrating to play for 90 minutes just to then realize you dont get awarded the prize that you wanted to play for and there is very little you can do about it, since i am not sure if GGPoker would allow us to just cooperate and sit out for half an hour before continuing (not to speak of the problems that most players probably wouldnt care about it anyways)

Quote from YPD on December 6, 2020, 1:29 pm

Thank you for your feedback.

We will talk to GGPoker if it is possible to set up the tournament a bit other next time.

That only 7 players registered is very surprising because we have over 1k players at GGPoker. Seems nobody wants to have free money :)

Thank you for your feedback.

We will talk to GGPoker if it is possible to set up the tournament a bit other next time.

That only 7 players registered is very surprising because we have over 1k players at GGPoker. Seems nobody wants to have free money :)

Post Reply: YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard