Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard

Quote from Cecret on December 6, 2020, 1:45 pm
Quote from YPD on December 6, 2020, 1:29 pm

Thank you for your feedback.

We will talk to GGPoker if it is possible to set up the tournament a bit other next time.

That only 7 players registered is very surprising because we have over 1k players at GGPoker. Seems nobody wants to have free money :)

Yeah, was very happy when i realised its a tournament i might have a shot in :D Only to then realize that the ruling decreased my earnings from potential 96$ to just 4$.

I think either reducing the time people have to register late (to just 1 hour?) or just removing the feature completely for a tournament that is scheduled way in advance would help a lot. Otherwise its not really worth for players to play for 2h+ to then earn 4 bucks ^^

Quote from YPD on December 6, 2020, 1:29 pm

Thank you for your feedback.

We will talk to GGPoker if it is possible to set up the tournament a bit other next time.

That only 7 players registered is very surprising because we have over 1k players at GGPoker. Seems nobody wants to have free money :)

Yeah, was very happy when i realised its a tournament i might have a shot in :D Only to then realize that the ruling decreased my earnings from potential 96$ to just 4$.

I think either reducing the time people have to register late (to just 1 hour?) or just removing the feature completely for a tournament that is scheduled way in advance would help a lot. Otherwise its not really worth for players to play for 2h+ to then earn 4 bucks ^^

Quote from Sir_Callalot on January 14, 2021, 4:20 pm

Hi,

how is the status on this?

Greetings

Hi,

how is the status on this?

Greetings

Quote from YPD on January 14, 2021, 4:42 pm

Hi Guys,

unfortunately the tournament will stay so as it is because GG wants it so. But they have changed the payout structure, and we expect more players in the future.

By the way we have currently a nice promotion where you can every day 25 x 0,50 Cent tickets for the new Flip&Go tournaments :) We will also give away a few tickets every day in a raffle

Take a look: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/yourpokerdream-is-giving-away-15-flip-go-packages-for-7-days/

Hi Guys,

unfortunately the tournament will stay so as it is because GG wants it so. But they have changed the payout structure, and we expect more players in the future.

By the way we have currently a nice promotion where you can every day 25 x 0,50 Cent tickets for the new Flip&Go tournaments :) We will also give away a few tickets every day in a raffle

Take a look: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/yourpokerdream-is-giving-away-15-flip-go-packages-for-7-days/

Quote from Cecret on January 16, 2021, 8:48 pm

PLS pls pls change something about this tournament. If you cant shorten latereg time than maybe to something about the blind strucuture and make them increase at a slower pace ? Right now it feels terrible to play bcs in the last half hour (and especially the last 15 minutes) you basically cant do anything and other players could in theory start holding u hostage if they force all ins. It often felt like you are mainly battling against the tournament rules and setups than playing the game optimally

PLS pls pls change something about this tournament. If you cant shorten latereg time than maybe to something about the blind strucuture and make them increase at a slower pace ? Right now it feels terrible to play bcs in the last half hour (and especially the last 15 minutes) you basically cant do anything and other players could in theory start holding u hostage if they force all ins. It often felt like you are mainly battling against the tournament rules and setups than playing the game optimally

Quote from YPD on January 17, 2021, 9:48 am

Ok we will talk again with GG about it.

For some reason only 11 players were registered again. This is surprising since over 2,000 players could take part. Free money and nobody wants it :)

Ok we will talk again with GG about it.

For some reason only 11 players were registered again. This is surprising since over 2,000 players could take part. Free money and nobody wants it :)

Quote from Cecret on January 17, 2021, 10:57 am

Yeah, amount of players also surprised me. More players would probably make it a bit less weird in the end, but if we dont get more players in the current structure really doesnt fit the tournament imo. Thanks :)

Yeah, amount of players also surprised me. More players would probably make it a bit less weird in the end, but if we dont get more players in the current structure really doesnt fit the tournament imo. Thanks :)

Quote from eugen1 on February 11, 2021, 5:32 pm

when will the next tournament take place? cant find it this weekend

Quote from YPD on February 12, 2021, 11:03 am

Tomorrow 20:30

The name is Private Tournament 0602010

Tomorrow 20:30

The name is Private Tournament 0602010

Quote from eugen1 on February 25, 2021, 11:00 am

Sorry. but i cant find the tournament again. if you could give the tourny-id and time date would be very kind.

the first deposit freerols are shown in the serchmask

thank you

Sorry. but i cant find the tournament again. if you could give the tourny-id and time date would be very kind.

thank you

Quote from YPD on February 25, 2021, 6:16 pm

thank you

The tournament is now shown in the lobby yet. In the next 24h you should see it in the lobby. Seems GGPoker is a bit busy and not so fast as usual :)

thank you

The tournament is now shown in the lobby yet. In the next 24h you should see it in the lobby. Seems GGPoker is a bit busy and not so fast as usual :)

Post Reply: YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard