Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard

Quote from Olena26 on June 6, 2021, 6:32 pm

Without rebuy is better, beause everyone play carefully and not going all in every hand with K5 for example.

Without rebuy is better, beause everyone play carefully and not going all in every hand with K5 for example.

Quote from fcbsupporter on June 7, 2021, 7:52 am

For a good player, being able to buy in multiple times makes more sense. I think it was made especially so that the casual players have more chances ;)

The goal with this promotion is certainly to appeal to the casual players who cannot generate a lot of rake.

For a good player, being able to buy in multiple times makes more sense. I think it was made especially so that the casual players have more chances ;)

The goal with this promotion is certainly to appeal to the casual players who cannot generate a lot of rake.

Quote from eugen1 on June 9, 2021, 8:29 am

Do you pay T-$ or C-$. or is it random?

Quote from YPD on June 9, 2021, 3:54 pm

Usually T$. If a player inform us in advance, we can also manage it to pay in C$.

Usually T$. If a player inform us in advance, we can also manage it to pay in C$.

Quote from eugen1 on June 9, 2021, 8:11 pm

I got C-$ in April but T-$ in Mai

If it would still be possible to channge it to C-$ would be super awesome!!!!!

I did not use any of the T-$ so far.

Quote from YPD on June 9, 2021, 8:23 pm

For such requests the forum is the wrong place and you need to write to [email protected]  If you already got paid it is unfortunately too late. Seems you received it by mistake in C$. Standard is T$ because the promotion is focused on tournament players.

You can write to our back office team and ask them to pay in future all in C$, so they will make a note.

For such requests the forum is the wrong place and you need to write to [email protected]  If you already got paid it is unfortunately too late. Seems you received it by mistake in C$. Standard is T$ because the promotion is focused on tournament players.

You can write to our back office team and ask them to pay in future all in C$, so they will make a note.

Post Reply: YPD Bankroll Booster Tournaments at GGPoker+ 20.000$ Leaderboard