Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Exclusive 241$ YourPokerDream Tournament at PartyPoker

Quote from YPD on July 2, 2019, 12:46 pm

Hello Community,

starting this Sunday our exclusive tournaments will start at PartyPoker.

All players with a linked account at PartyPoker will get automtically access to this private tournament. We give away 241$ in prizes and the buy costs only 1$.The tournament has most probably a maximum of 20-25 players registered, so it offers incredible value.

Do not miss this opportunity. Our private tournament takes place every 2 weeks, always on sunday evening. You'll find it in the lobby under Tournaments - Restricted - with the name "YourPokerDream Bankroll Booster"

Should you have any questions, please let us know.

Hello Community,

starting this Sunday our exclusive tournaments will start at PartyPoker.

All players with a linked account at PartyPoker will get automtically access to this private tournament. We give away 241$ in prizes and the buy costs only 1$.The tournament has most probably a maximum of 20-25 players registered, so it offers incredible value.

Do not miss this opportunity. Our private tournament takes place every 2 weeks, always on sunday evening. You'll find it in the lobby under Tournaments - Restricted - with the name "YourPokerDream Bankroll Booster"

Should you have any questions, please let us know.

MrMusclekater has reacted to this post.
MrMusclekater
Quote from Measetro on July 3, 2019, 3:35 pm

oh thats cool. I am in! only 2 players registered yet. lol easy money

oh thats cool. I am in! only 2 players registered yet. lol easy money

Quote from Doctore on July 4, 2019, 12:18 pm

I think i will also join it.

I think i will also join it.

Quote from YPD on July 8, 2019, 8:11 am

It seems some guys do not want to have free money. Only 6 players were registered at the tournament and everybody received minimum a 22$ MTT Ticket.

It seems some guys do not want to have free money. Only 6 players were registered at the tournament and everybody received minimum a 22$ MTT Ticket.

MrMusclekater has reacted to this post.
MrMusclekater
Quote from annna137 on August 23, 2020, 7:20 pm

Hello!

I saw this great opportunity at partypoker client, is this still on? Now it requires a password, how does that work, what steps should I take to be able to participate?

(I've put my partypoker username in here on the site already)

Thank you!

A.

Hello!

I saw this great opportunity at partypoker client, is this still on? Now it requires a password, how does that work, what steps should I take to be able to participate?

Thank you!

A.

Quote from YPD on August 23, 2020, 8:28 pm

Hello!

Thank you!

A.

This tournament is only exclusive for YourPokerDream players. Your account was not created via our sign up link and that's why you are not able to participate in this tournament.

Hello!

Thank you!

A.

This tournament is only exclusive for YourPokerDream players. Your account was not created via our sign up link and that's why you are not able to participate in this tournament.

Post Reply: Exclusive 241$ YourPokerDream Tournament at PartyPoker