You need to log in to create posts and topics.

hola a todos

Quote from trimi12 on January 12, 2020, 4:04 pm

I am new to this forum I am from Peru I have a netbet poker account I had rather said it because I will not play in that poker room because it does not let me make my withdrawals I put $ 10 for the verification and they removed it normal but I deposited $ 50 again, withdraw $ 20 dollars but left in pending retirement several days I had been on fire to play poker in this room I was liking it until I got discouraged because they told me that I have to present my bank statement but I gave them to them but they don't verify it there are my $ 50 dollars frozen I don't know what I can do and send all my documents in order

I am new to this forum I am from Peru I have a netbet poker account I had rather said it because I will not play in that poker room because it does not let me make my withdrawals I put $ 10 for the verification and they removed it normal but I deposited $ 50 again, withdraw $ 20 dollars but left in pending retirement several days I had been on fire to play poker in this room I was liking it until I got discouraged because they told me that I have to present my bank statement but I gave them to them but they don't verify it there are my $ 50 dollars frozen I don't know what I can do and send all my documents in order

Quote from YPD on January 12, 2020, 5:04 pm

Hello and welcome as a part of our community!

We are very sorry to hear. We stopped to work a long time ago with Netbet and that's why we are not able to assist you ): And please keep in mind that in general we only can assist you if your player account at any poker site is linked to us.

The only way to solve this is to be in touch with the Netbet Support.

Hello and welcome as a part of our community!

We are very sorry to hear. We stopped to work a long time ago with Netbet and that's why we are not able to assist you ): And please keep in mind that in general we only can assist you if your player account at any poker site is linked to us.

The only way to solve this is to be in touch with the Netbet Support.

Quote from Hundefreund on January 12, 2020, 5:20 pm

Honestly why someone still play at Netbet? I think it is one of the worst sites with no value at all.

If you send a passort copy and adress proof ( some a bill) it should be fine. Bank Statement they usually request only if you deposit by credit Card.

Honestly why someone still play at Netbet? I think it is one of the worst sites with no value at all.

If you send a passort copy and adress proof ( some a bill) it should be fine. Bank Statement they usually request only if you deposit by credit Card.

Quote from Doctore on January 12, 2020, 7:56 pm

Netbet lol

Hope you can solve it with Netbet. Better avoid such sites from now on and choose another site to Play.

Netbet lol

Hope you can solve it with Netbet. Better avoid such sites from now on and choose another site to Play.

Quote from fcbsupporter on January 13, 2020, 11:00 pm

Netbet is definitely a bad choice. iPoker in general is a bad choice :) If you want to play at iPoker you will find much better sites as Netbet.

@trimi12 What kind of games you are playing?

Netbet is definitely a bad choice. iPoker in general is a bad choice :) If you want to play at iPoker you will find much better sites as Netbet.

@trimi12 What kind of games you are playing?

Quote from trimi12 on January 15, 2020, 12:19 am

sit y go  y  tournaments

I was doing well in this bookmaker

sit y go  y  tournaments

I was doing well in this bookmaker

Quote from fcbsupporter on January 15, 2020, 9:16 am

Choose PartyPoker, Bwin or even Unibet. You will have much more rakeback what means more money :) You will see it is much better as Netbet.

Choose PartyPoker, Bwin or even Unibet. You will have much more rakeback what means more money :) You will see it is much better as Netbet.

Post Reply: hola a todos