Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My New Pokerblog

Quote from Stefanalexej on December 7, 2020, 4:53 pm

can be deleted

i am to dumb

delete it and my nick

thanks

can be deleted

i am to dumb

delete it and my nick

thanks

Quote from fcbsupporter on December 7, 2020, 5:18 pm

Already broke? What happened?

Already broke? What happened?

Quote from Stefanalexej on December 8, 2020, 2:20 pm

i am to dumb

as i told

thats all

xxxxxx if you want more

i dont read here from today

Edit by YPD: It is not allowed to post any private information.

i am to dumb

as i told

thats all

xxxxxx if you want more

i dont read here from today

Edit by YPD: It is not allowed to post any private information.

Quote from Doctore on December 9, 2020, 9:44 am

It was a very short blog:)

It was a very short blog:)

Quote from Stefanalexej on December 10, 2020, 12:23 pm

got tilt on a bad day

some beats than logged of

next day better mood

Again tilt, qqak flop q72 raibow raireraire all in flop K oppenent kk 23 off

than higher level

than broke

than cashin again

Same Problem

got tilt on a bad day

some beats than logged of

next day better mood

Again tilt, qqak flop q72 raibow raireraire all in flop K oppenent kk 23 off

than higher level

than broke

than cashin again

Same Problem

Quote from Stefanalexej on December 10, 2020, 12:28 pm

i let wtach a buddy some hands

and he told

badbeeat

not your fault

happens

but i got tilt

thats my problem
tild than not enouht brm,

i let wtach a buddy some hands

and he told

badbeeat

not your fault

happens

but i got tilt

thats my problem
tild than not enouht brm,

Quote from Stefanalexej on December 10, 2020, 2:18 pm

I'm too dumb for bankroll management in poker i just cant i just too fast on tilt if someone plays shit with intent or ignorance, it throws me off course every time i can play fifa Nba I don't care or other games I don't even get upset about myself But when I play poker, I always get too excited because I think I am better than such Essel What happens I forget all good resolutions and play too high limits with too little money where it is normal that you have a few bad hands or make decisions. In life everything else works out a suitable job a wonderful wife etc, But only in that sub-area do I fail Sorry to have to diss myself. Now nice words would be good or grumble at me for what is more important to you

I'm too dumb for bankroll management in poker i just cant i just too fast on tilt if someone plays shit with intent or ignorance, it throws me off course every time i can play fifa Nba I don't care or other games I don't even get upset about myself But when I play poker, I always get too excited because I think I am better than such Essel What happens I forget all good resolutions and play too high limits with too little money where it is normal that you have a few bad hands or make decisions. In life everything else works out a suitable job a wonderful wife etc, But only in that sub-area do I fail Sorry to have to diss myself. Now nice words would be good or grumble at me for what is more important to you

Cecret has reacted to this post.
Cecret
Quote from fcbsupporter on December 10, 2020, 8:06 pm

Bankroll Management is the key to success. I know a lot of really good players, but they have a mindset problem and broke because of this always. You need to understand that it takes time to make winnings in poker. You cannot expect that you make every day plus. You can play 10 days your A-Game and do all right but you lose every day.

Maybe it's boring to play low limits and everybody is pissed if it works not so as he wishes. Last month i dropped 5k in within 4 days(50 Buy Ins). But it happens and it is a part of the game. I have to accept it.

Bankroll Management is the key to success. I know a lot of really good players, but they have a mindset problem and broke because of this always. You need to understand that it takes time to make winnings in poker. You cannot expect that you make every day plus. You can play 10 days your A-Game and do all right but you lose every day.

Maybe it's boring to play low limits and everybody is pissed if it works not so as he wishes. Last month i dropped 5k in within 4 days(50 Buy Ins). But it happens and it is a part of the game. I have to accept it.

Post Reply: My New Pokerblog