Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Neteller VIP

Quote from MrRichi on March 11, 2019, 9:50 pm

Hello,

I opened a Neteller account over the Link from Yourpokerdream.
I read that you can give VIP status there. what do you need for that and how does that work?
And most of all, what does it cost me?

Hello,

I opened a Neteller account over the Link from Yourpokerdream.
I read that you can give VIP status there. what do you need for that and how does that work?
And most of all, what does it cost me?

Quote from YPD on March 11, 2019, 10:46 pm

Hello Mr Richi,

unfortunately the conditions have changed since 2019 and we can upgrade only accounts of players who deposit really a lot every month.

Send your neteller email to [email protected] and we see what we can do for you.

Best regards

YourPokerDream

Hello Mr Richi,

unfortunately the conditions have changed since 2019 and we can upgrade only accounts of players who deposit really a lot every month.

Send your neteller email to [email protected] and we see what we can do for you.

Best regards

YourPokerDream

Quote from Doctore on March 16, 2019, 11:22 pm

Became Neteller better as Skrill? I have an old neteller account but did not use since minimum 1-2 years.

Became Neteller better as Skrill? I have an old neteller account but did not use since minimum 1-2 years.

Quote from Measetro on April 18, 2019, 1:44 pm
Quote from Doctore on March 17, 2019, 12:22 am

95% the same. Just the VIP Program is different. Fees and all this stuff is the same.

Quote from Doctore on March 17, 2019, 12:22 am

95% the same. Just the VIP Program is different. Fees and all this stuff is the same.

Quote from shaonn51 on September 4, 2019, 9:31 am

if you need Neteller/Skrill VIP account. open account under this link. after verify or transaction your account automatic VIP

Ue This LINK without deposite verify skrill neteller
Skrill:
xxxxxxxxxx
CREATE NETELLER Account LINK :
NETELLER:
xxxxxxxxxx

if you need Neteller/Skrill VIP account. open account under this link. after verify or transaction your account automatic VIP

Skrill:
xxxxxxxxxx
NETELLER:
xxxxxxxxxx

Quote from YPD on September 4, 2019, 3:24 pm
Quote from shaonn51 on September 4, 2019, 11:31 am

Skrill:
xxxxxxxxxx
NETELLER:
xxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

no we are not able anymore to upgrade new costumers to VIP because Skrill and Neteller changed the rules a long time ago.

But we can offer you our partner EcoPayz and there we can upgrade you to VIP Gold Status if you sign up through our link. The only thing you need to do is to use our link to sign up, verify your account and after let us know your account id or email. It is the same as Skrill/Neteller with the difference that you get more benefits because we upgrade your status to vip gold :)

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/forum/topic/the-advantages-if-you-sign-up-at-ecopayz-through-yourpokerdream/

Quote from shaonn51 on September 4, 2019, 11:31 am

Skrill:
xxxxxxxxxx
NETELLER:
xxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

no we are not able anymore to upgrade new costumers to VIP because Skrill and Neteller changed the rules a long time ago.

But we can offer you our partner EcoPayz and there we can upgrade you to VIP Gold Status if you sign up through our link. The only thing you need to do is to use our link to sign up, verify your account and after let us know your account id or email. It is the same as Skrill/Neteller with the difference that you get more benefits because we upgrade your status to vip gold :)

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/forum/topic/the-advantages-if-you-sign-up-at-ecopayz-through-yourpokerdream/

Quote from herokhua on September 29, 2020, 2:51 am
Hello, you can still get the vid status by creating a skrill account, and which is better skrill
or neteller if they are both from the same company and that They no longer offer a physical card in Latin America, but they still accept 
withdrawals to bank accounts, it suits me if I am in Latin America.

Hello, you can still get the vid status by creating a skrill account, and which is better skrill
or neteller if they are both from the same company and that They no longer offer a physical card in Latin America, but they still accept 
withdrawals to bank accounts, it suits me if I am in Latin America.
Post Reply: Neteller VIP