Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Our GGPoker Deal

Quote from DanielB on September 14, 2019, 6:50 pm

Dear Community,

we would like to give you a detailed overview and some information about our GGPoker Deal

Exclusive 60.000$ GGPoker Rake Race

All players who create a new account at GGPoker through YourPokerDream will be set up to a special VIP Deal to participate automatically in our 50k Rake Race. With our Rake Race you can be sure that you have the highest possible deal while playing at GGPoker. Nobody can beat it!

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/exclusive-ypd-40000-ggpoker-rake-race-6000-in-private-ypd-tournaments/

All GGPoker players do not participate in our 25k Main Rake Race and other promotions because we do not receive the gross rake of each player. Anyway our GGPoker Rake Race brings you of course much more value.

If you don't know what netrake means, how it is calculated and how all with the ypd points works, you find a detailed explanation inside your yourpokerdream account. Just log in and click to "overview". There will be two articles on the top of the page.

Important: Network Promotions/Races  are extra cash for you and will not affect your deal with us!

YourPokerDream $1,000 Saturday Sprint

This tournament is played every Saturday at 11:55, has a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000, and a buy-in of just $3.50. All players who collect minimum 5 YPD points per week, will receive free entry to this tournament. Tickets will be credited to accounts on Fridays.

Note that overlays are expected, so these tournaments are a great way to give your bankroll a juicy boost.

Check out the details in the lobby under Tournaments, Private.

YourPokerDream $3,000 Saturday Sprint: High Roller Edition

This tournament takes place on the last Saturday every month, and has a guaranteed prize pool of $3,000, with a $5 buy-in. All players who don’t make the Top 100 on our $50,000 GGPoker Rake Race Leaderboard by March 26th will receive free entry to this event, if they collected at least 10 YPD Points.

500$ YourPokerDream First Deposit Freeroll

For all our new players who make a first deposit of minimum 100$ and play 100 cash game hands.

2.000$ GGMasters Freeroll

For all players who make a first deposit of at least $ 250 and play 250 cash game hands

5.000$ YPD Masters Leaderboard

For all players who participate in our weekly tournaments at GGPoker.

20.000$ YPD Summer Masters Leaderboard

Special Leaderboard between June-August for all players who participate in our weekly tournaments at GGPoker.

Retag existing account

We have the possibility to retagg existing accounts if the account is not older than 1-22 weeks and is not tagged to any other affiliate. If you never made a deposit with your existing account and did not play any game yet, we can most probably also assist you.

Please be in touch with our support team in case if you want to get your account retagged to YourPokerDream!

Payments

All payments go directly to your player account until max 15th of a month.

Dear Community,

we would like to give you a detailed overview and some information about our GGPoker Deal

Exclusive 60.000$ GGPoker Rake Race

All players who create a new account at GGPoker through YourPokerDream will be set up to a special VIP Deal to participate automatically in our 50k Rake Race. With our Rake Race you can be sure that you have the highest possible deal while playing at GGPoker. Nobody can beat it!

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/exclusive-ypd-40000-ggpoker-rake-race-6000-in-private-ypd-tournaments/

All GGPoker players do not participate in our 25k Main Rake Race and other promotions because we do not receive the gross rake of each player. Anyway our GGPoker Rake Race brings you of course much more value.

If you don't know what netrake means, how it is calculated and how all with the ypd points works, you find a detailed explanation inside your yourpokerdream account. Just log in and click to "overview". There will be two articles on the top of the page.

Important: Network Promotions/Races  are extra cash for you and will not affect your deal with us!

YourPokerDream $1,000 Saturday Sprint

This tournament is played every Saturday at 11:55, has a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000, and a buy-in of just $3.50. All players who collect minimum 5 YPD points per week, will receive free entry to this tournament. Tickets will be credited to accounts on Fridays.

Note that overlays are expected, so these tournaments are a great way to give your bankroll a juicy boost.

Check out the details in the lobby under Tournaments, Private.

YourPokerDream $3,000 Saturday Sprint: High Roller Edition

This tournament takes place on the last Saturday every month, and has a guaranteed prize pool of $3,000, with a $5 buy-in. All players who don’t make the Top 100 on our $50,000 GGPoker Rake Race Leaderboard by March 26th will receive free entry to this event, if they collected at least 10 YPD Points.

500$ YourPokerDream First Deposit Freeroll

For all our new players who make a first deposit of minimum 100$ and play 100 cash game hands.

2.000$ GGMasters Freeroll

For all players who make a first deposit of at least $ 250 and play 250 cash game hands

5.000$ YPD Masters Leaderboard

For all players who participate in our weekly tournaments at GGPoker.

20.000$ YPD Summer Masters Leaderboard

Special Leaderboard between June-August for all players who participate in our weekly tournaments at GGPoker.

Retag existing account

We have the possibility to retagg existing accounts if the account is not older than 1-22 weeks and is not tagged to any other affiliate. If you never made a deposit with your existing account and did not play any game yet, we can most probably also assist you.

Please be in touch with our support team in case if you want to get your account retagged to YourPokerDream!

Payments

All payments go directly to your player account until max 15th of a month.

Quote from KingGabel on October 28, 2019, 4:25 pm

Hello Daniel, what I have to do for the Special VIP Deal?

Hello Daniel, what I have to do for the Special VIP Deal?

Quote from DanielB on October 28, 2019, 5:30 pm
Quote from KingGabel on October 28, 2019, 5:25 pm

Hello Daniel, what I have to do for the Special VIP Net Rakeback Deal?

Hi.

It works automatically. As soon as your gg poker account is linked to us and confirmed we will automatically activate our VIP Deal and participate in our exclusive Rake Chase :) It takes usually only a few hours and you will receive also an email confirmation from us. If you used our link to sign up all should be fine.

I also sent you an email with some information.

Quote from KingGabel on October 28, 2019, 5:25 pm

Hello Daniel, what I have to do for the Special VIP Net Rakeback Deal?

Hi.

It works automatically. As soon as your gg poker account is linked to us and confirmed we will automatically activate our VIP Deal and participate in our exclusive Rake Chase :) It takes usually only a few hours and you will receive also an email confirmation from us. If you used our link to sign up all should be fine.

I also sent you an email with some information.

Quote from DanielB on October 28, 2019, 8:29 pm

@KingGabel Please be in touch with us to confirm your ggpoker username/email. They cant find you in their system. Thanks

@KingGabel Please be in touch with us to confirm your ggpoker username/email. They cant find you in their system. Thanks

Quote from KingGabel on October 29, 2019, 7:12 am

@Danielb please take my new email: k....@web.de

thank you :)

@Danielb please take my new email: k....@web.de

thank you :)

Quote from DanielB on October 29, 2019, 7:39 am
Quote from KingGabel on October 29, 2019, 8:12 am

@Danielb please take my new email: [email protected]

thank you 🙂

ok now your ggpoker account is confirmed ;) I will update the datas inside your ypd account that all is correct

Quote from KingGabel on October 29, 2019, 8:12 am

@Danielb please take my new email: [email protected]

thank you 🙂

ok now your ggpoker account is confirmed ;) I will update the datas inside your ypd account that all is correct

Quote from KingGabel on October 29, 2019, 9:20 am

Thank you very much Daniel! :)

Thank you very much Daniel! :)

Quote from Doctore on November 24, 2019, 6:23 pm

Wow they signed Daniel Negreanu

Wow they signed Daniel Negreanu

Quote from Dudenpo on February 5, 2020, 8:35 pm

Honestly GGPoker is not so bad as expected :) Actually i am really surprised. Ok the rakeback is a bit unusual compared to Party and this PVI stuff is a bit strange. But in my opinion the softest player pool at the moment and really good to play.

I always thought that ggpoker block winningplayer. Why some stupid people spread such rumors? I already cashed out some big amounts and no problem at all.

Honestly GGPoker is not so bad as expected :) Actually i am really surprised. Ok the rakeback is a bit unusual compared to Party and this PVI stuff is a bit strange. But in my opinion the softest player pool at the moment and really good to play.

I always thought that ggpoker block winningplayer. Why some stupid people spread such rumors? I already cashed out some big amounts and no problem at all.

Quote from DanielB on February 6, 2020, 11:46 am

Not even one player from our community had problems in over 2 years. Total nonsense that winningplayers are banned.

Not even one player from our community had problems in over 2 years. Total nonsense that winningplayers are banned.

Post Reply: Our GGPoker Deal