Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Our GGPoker Deal

Quote from Hundefreund on April 11, 2020, 7:22 pm

I am playing at GG for 4 months and i never had any problem so far. Of Course PVI is……….. but GG is definitely playable

I am playing at GG for 4 months and i never had any problem so far. Of Course PVI is……….. but GG is definitely playable

Quote from Chris2506 on April 14, 2020, 7:44 pm

Hello it seems like my Rake is not getting tracked by GGPoker to YPD can you guys help ?

Hello it seems like my Rake is not getting tracked by GGPoker to YPD can you guys help ?

Quote from YPD on April 14, 2020, 7:51 pm

Hi,

please keep in mind that sometimes the data transfer is a bit delayed and that you see all ypd points maybe 1-2 days later. If you see tomorrow after the next update still no points inside your ypd account, please be in touch with us by email or skype that we can double-check it.

Hi,

please keep in mind that sometimes the data transfer is a bit delayed and that you see all ypd points maybe 1-2 days later. If you see tomorrow after the next update still no points inside your ypd account, please be in touch with us by email or skype that we can double-check it.

Quote from chrisz on August 11, 2020, 4:42 am

Did anyone also have the feeling that the fish points went way down after playing a certain amount of time on GG poker?

Example:

play 1 hour make 1000 fish points

Now play 1 hour but only make 300 fish points

? Does PVI kick in after you play a fee months, like that let you run free for some time and then lool what you are winning\losing etc and you make more or less points from there?

After reading some articles i think thats what it is.

Did anyone also have the feeling that the fish points went way down after playing a certain amount of time on GG poker?

Example:

play 1 hour make 1000 fish points

Now play 1 hour but only make 300 fish points

? Does PVI kick in after you play a fee months, like that let you run free for some time and then lool what you are winning\losing etc and you make more or less points from there?

After reading some articles i think thats what it is.

Quote from Hundefreund on August 11, 2020, 11:36 am

Depend on your PVI you earn super fast fish buffet points or super slow. It can change every day.

Depend on your PVI you earn super fast fish buffet points or super slow. It can change every day.

chrisz has reacted to this post.
chrisz
Quote from YPD on August 11, 2020, 6:24 pm

Here the article regarding PVI: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/we-have-explained-what-pvi-in-the-gg-network-means-and-how-it-works/

Here the article regarding PVI: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/we-have-explained-what-pvi-in-the-gg-network-means-and-how-it-works/

Post Reply: Our GGPoker Deal