Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Question about Rush poker rakeback calculation

Quote from Lokipower on July 22, 2019, 9:31 pm

Hello, I read this : "For the rush&cash tables the network automatically deduct 65% from the rake, which is used for the cash drops, and the remaining 35% will be send to the skin/affiliate."

Does this mean the maximum you can get on those tables in 35% rakeback? For example, if there's 3$ in rake at the table, does that mean that only 1$ of rakeback is calculated? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for clarification!


Hello, I read this : "For the rush&cash tables the network automatically deduct 65% from the rake, which is used for the cash drops, and the remaining 35% will be send to the skin/affiliate."

Does this mean the maximum you can get on those tables in 35% rakeback? For example, if there's 3$ in rake at the table, does that mean that only 1$ of rakeback is calculated? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for clarification!

Quote from YPD on July 23, 2019, 6:39 am

Hello,

you can get up to 65% rakeback with this cash drops.

And then you have the possibility to get additional Rakeback from YPD.

If you generate lets say 1.000$ Rake you can receive up to 650$ from the cash drops and then again extra Rakeback from our 25k Main Rake  Race and King of the Road Promotion for the 350$ Rake which is counted for Rush&Cash Games,what means maybe you receive another 50-70$ Rakeback from us.

All together you can receive maybe arround 70-75% Rakeback

If you have more questions just ask 🙂


Hello,

you can get up to 65% rakeback with this cash drops.

And then you have the possibility to get additional Rakeback from YPD.

If you generate lets say 1.000$ Rake you can receive up to 650$ from the cash drops and then again extra Rakeback from our 25k Main Rake  Race and King of the Road Promotion for the 350$ Rake which is counted for Rush&Cash Games,what means maybe you receive another 50-70$ Rakeback from us.

All together you can receive maybe arround 70-75% Rakeback

If you have more questions just ask 🙂

Quote from Hundefreund on September 29, 2019, 11:35 am

Can someone explain how all works from now on with rush&cash?

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/the-gg-network-changes-the-rush-cash-fast-fold-poker-variant/   If i understand all correctly from now on we receive 50% Cash Drops, Fish Buffet, Welcome Bonus+ YPD?


Can someone explain how all works from now on with rush&cash?

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/the-gg-network-changes-the-rush-cash-fast-fold-poker-variant/   If i understand all correctly from now on we receive 50% Cash Drops, Fish Buffet, Welcome Bonus+ YPD?

Quote from DanielB on September 29, 2019, 4:46 pm

That is correct!

Example: A player generates 1k rake. The gg network deducts automatically 500$(50%) for the cash drops. Before it was 65%.  The other 500$ are counted welcome bonus/network promotions, our promotions/deals. And yes all players participate now in the fish buffet.

A player who rake 1k would receive 50% Rakeback through the Cash Drops + 100$ from the welcome bonus(20% from the 500$)+ Fish Buffet Rakeback+ YPD Rakeback

Because of these changes all players receive much more rakeback as before.


That is correct!

Example: A player generates 1k rake. The gg network deducts automatically 500$(50%) for the cash drops. Before it was 65%.  The other 500$ are counted welcome bonus/network promotions, our promotions/deals. And yes all players participate now in the fish buffet.

A player who rake 1k would receive 50% Rakeback through the Cash Drops + 100$ from the welcome bonus(20% from the 500$)+ Fish Buffet Rakeback+ YPD Rakeback

Because of these changes all players receive much more rakeback as before.

Quote from Doctore on October 2, 2019, 8:32 pm

wow is there crazy action since they launched the new rush&cash games. Almost 24/7 really nice action. ok also a lot regular players buth with this high traffic and rb deal it must be profitable.


wow is there crazy action since they launched the new rush&cash games. Almost 24/7 really nice action. ok also a lot regular players buth with this high traffic and rb deal it must be profitable.

Quote from DanielB on October 5, 2019, 10:28 am

Guys please take also a look to our news: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/important-information-for-all-rushcash-players-in-the-gg-network/

A big mess with rush&cash and it seems they gg network did not plan this all so good because all the calulcations have changed and only now everybody understand whats going on. And with the special 500k promotion some players run with 100-250% rakeback!  Yes up to 250% Rakeback!! :) No joke


Guys please take also a look to our news: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/important-information-for-all-rushcash-players-in-the-gg-network/

A big mess with rush&cash and it seems they gg network did not plan this all so good because all the calulcations have changed and only now everybody understand whats going on. And with the special 500k promotion some players run with 100-250% rakeback!  Yes up to 250% Rakeback!! :) No joke

Post Reply: Question about Rush poker rakeback calculation