Please or Register to create posts and topics.

rigged online poker

Quote from ddddddpoker on March 13, 2021, 7:37 pm

I have been playing online poker for about 10 years.  I played with real money once and lost very quickly.  I started playing free poker and found there was no winning there either.  I tried at least 8 different online games and found they are all the same.  They have a different look and different ways to dole out free chips but the game program is exactly the same.  Way too many bad beats.  It occurred to me that it makes sense since the object of the people who produced and administrate the game are out to make money.  So, if you buy chips, you do well at first, then slowly lose your chips until, surprise, you need to buy more chips.  If you do not buy chips you will win big at first but eventually you lose all and if you buy chips you end up losing them too.  But what is the most frustrating is that good poker players are screwed over by these processes and if they are smart they will never pay into the online game.  And, if the game was not so obviously rigged, more people would probably buy into the real cash online game.  The people who run these online poker scams need to find an honest, real random deal, game program and stop this nonsense.  There is not a way in the world would I ever play online with real money.  The people running these games can continue to scam the idiots but I think they could make more money with an honest game.

Edit by YPD: Feel free to tell your opinion about different things but the last sentence we had to delete. You know why!

I have been playing online poker for about 10 years.  I played with real money once and lost very quickly.  I started playing free poker and found there was no winning there either.  I tried at least 8 different online games and found they are all the same.  They have a different look and different ways to dole out free chips but the game program is exactly the same.  Way too many bad beats.  It occurred to me that it makes sense since the object of the people who produced and administrate the game are out to make money.  So, if you buy chips, you do well at first, then slowly lose your chips until, surprise, you need to buy more chips.  If you do not buy chips you will win big at first but eventually you lose all and if you buy chips you end up losing them too.  But what is the most frustrating is that good poker players are screwed over by these processes and if they are smart they will never pay into the online game.  And, if the game was not so obviously rigged, more people would probably buy into the real cash online game.  The people who run these online poker scams need to find an honest, real random deal, game program and stop this nonsense.  There is not a way in the world would I ever play online with real money.  The people running these games can continue to scam the idiots but I think they could make more money with an honest game.

Edit by YPD: Feel free to tell your opinion about different things but the last sentence we had to delete. You know why!

Cecret has reacted to this post.
Cecret
Quote from CalleUno on May 19, 2021, 10:33 pm

I understand your frustration, I have been there said that. But I do find the better I get at poker the fewer bad beats I get. Still get quit a few that really piss me off, but it is part of the game. Not to promote any one site, but I have found GGPoker very good. I have deposited 3 times which may cause you to say see I knew it, but it is my play 75% of the time that causes me to loose. So lighten up, try again and this time try to analyze what you are doing.

Good Luck

Oh ya, if your play sucks like mine, on GGPoker you can buy a piece of another player and let them win for you. I won $35 on a $1.40 stake.

I understand your frustration, I have been there said that. But I do find the better I get at poker the fewer bad beats I get. Still get quit a few that really piss me off, but it is part of the game. Not to promote any one site, but I have found GGPoker very good. I have deposited 3 times which may cause you to say see I knew it, but it is my play 75% of the time that causes me to loose. So lighten up, try again and this time try to analyze what you are doing.

Good Luck

Oh ya, if your play sucks like mine, on GGPoker you can buy a piece of another player and let them win for you. I won $35 on a $1.40 stake.

Post Reply: rigged online poker