Please or Register to create posts and topics.

River me to HELL

Quote from fcbsupporter on May 14, 2019, 2:53 pm

Yes definitely a fold. Does not matter fish or reg because in PLO you have here only a flip in the best case. Of course you dont want that the fish see the flop cheap, there is nothing to say against it. All is fine until the BTN starts to 5 bet. That would be still ok to call if the BB would fold.

I do not want to promote other sites but i can recommend you to download the Equilab Omaha from P.....strategy. It is for free and you can put some ranges inside and then you will see that you have here maximum a flip, even if you give the other two guys a 100% random range.

Yes definitely a fold. Does not matter fish or reg because in PLO you have here only a flip in the best case. Of course you dont want that the fish see the flop cheap, there is nothing to say against it. All is fine until the BTN starts to 5 bet. That would be still ok to call if the BB would fold.

I do not want to promote other sites but i can recommend you to download the Equilab Omaha from P.....strategy. It is for free and you can put some ranges inside and then you will see that you have here maximum a flip, even if you give the other two guys a 100% random range.

Quote from MrMusclekater on May 15, 2019, 9:39 pm

Nice to know your view about that. I will defently remember.

And i need to ask again. U would Fold after the BB Call the 4-Bet ? Its NL5  :-D :-D

Nice to know your view about that. I will defently remember.

And i need to ask again. U would Fold after the BB Call the 4-Bet ? Its NL5  :-D :-D

Quote from fcbsupporter on May 16, 2019, 2:02 pm
Quote from MrMusclekater on May 15, 2019, 11:39 pm

And i need to ask again. U would Fold after the BB Call the 4-Bet ? Its NL5  😀 😀

Yes :) Thats why i recommend you the Equilab Omaha tool. It does not matter PL5 PL1 or PL1000. You flip here maximum against two random ranges of your two opponents. PLO is sometimes tricky game and especially if you come from NLH some spots look easy but they are not.

Quote from MrMusclekater on May 15, 2019, 11:39 pm

And i need to ask again. U would Fold after the BB Call the 4-Bet ? Its NL5  😀 😀

Yes :) Thats why i recommend you the Equilab Omaha tool. It does not matter PL5 PL1 or PL1000. You flip here maximum against two random ranges of your two opponents. PLO is sometimes tricky game and especially if you come from NLH some spots look easy but they are not.

Quote from Doctore on May 31, 2019, 3:33 pm

@MrMusclekater  How PLO works for you?

@MrMusclekater  How PLO works for you?

Quote from MrMusclekater on June 2, 2019, 9:34 pm

Works good! Got a Lot of swingy sessions from +500BB to - 200BB but over all its fine. You got more n  more fishy ppl in uge +ev spots.

Against REGs its most of the Time value play/ bluff or fold. Thats the easiest way for me.

Contra:

PLO zoom isnt that popular in NL5/10 on PP

Works good! Got a Lot of swingy sessions from +500BB to - 200BB but over all its fine. You got more n  more fishy ppl in uge +ev spots.

Against REGs its most of the Time value play/ bluff or fold. Thats the easiest way for me.

Contra:

PLO zoom isnt that popular in NL5/10 on PP

Post Reply: River me to HELL