Please or Register to create posts and topics.

UnitBet closed down and have frozen my funds due to alleged chip dumping

Quote from Baerli_Le_Fit on November 22, 2020, 9:57 pm

Hello,

on the Sunday, 19 July 2020 I deposited 250 Euro to my UniBet-Account via online banking which were around 285$ at that time when accounting for the exchange rate. The money was debited on Monday, 20 July 2020 from my bank account.
Now here is my problem: on sunday, 19 July 2020 was the only time I played poker on UniBet. I played roughly 3.5 hours and lost 132.83$ which is not the problem here. In general I was not content with the UserInterface of UniBet and was not pleased that they only offered 6-max cash game tables. So after my first and only session on UniBet I decided that I do not want to play there anymore and logged out.
After a couple of month (on Saturday, 24 October 2020) I decided to transfer the rest of my funds in my UniBet account back to my bank account.
However, i was not able to log in. This is the reason why i contacted UniBet's customer support (the german support) and they answered that they have closed down my account and have frozen the rest of my funds due to the allegation of me chip dumping which is simply not true (it is rather totally ridiculous). Besides they didn't even contact me regarding this matter beforehand. As I mentioned before, I only played once at UniBet and did not know any of the players I played with at that time. On top of that I lost almost three Buy-Ins (NL50) that day meaning that me chip dumping would not make any sense at that point. I read the terms and conditions knowing UniBet is capable of closing or suspending an existing Unibet Account without any explanation whatsoever. However, this should not be an justification for closing down accounts based on unfounded accusations with no proof or evidence. I played on many different pokersites such as Pokerstars, 888, BWin and many more and not only once did something like this occured to me. I am writing this because I do not know what I should do except for contacting UniBet's so-called customer support. Had some of you similiar experiences with UniBet? Maybe some advice for me?

Thanks in advance

Baerli_Le_Fit

Hello,

on the Sunday, 19 July 2020 I deposited 250 Euro to my UniBet-Account via online banking which were around 285$ at that time when accounting for the exchange rate. The money was debited on Monday, 20 July 2020 from my bank account.
Now here is my problem: on sunday, 19 July 2020 was the only time I played poker on UniBet. I played roughly 3.5 hours and lost 132.83$ which is not the problem here. In general I was not content with the UserInterface of UniBet and was not pleased that they only offered 6-max cash game tables. So after my first and only session on UniBet I decided that I do not want to play there anymore and logged out.
After a couple of month (on Saturday, 24 October 2020) I decided to transfer the rest of my funds in my UniBet account back to my bank account.
However, i was not able to log in. This is the reason why i contacted UniBet's customer support (the german support) and they answered that they have closed down my account and have frozen the rest of my funds due to the allegation of me chip dumping which is simply not true (it is rather totally ridiculous). Besides they didn't even contact me regarding this matter beforehand. As I mentioned before, I only played once at UniBet and did not know any of the players I played with at that time. On top of that I lost almost three Buy-Ins (NL50) that day meaning that me chip dumping would not make any sense at that point. I read the terms and conditions knowing UniBet is capable of closing or suspending an existing Unibet Account without any explanation whatsoever. However, this should not be an justification for closing down accounts based on unfounded accusations with no proof or evidence. I played on many different pokersites such as Pokerstars, 888, BWin and many more and not only once did something like this occured to me. I am writing this because I do not know what I should do except for contacting UniBet's so-called customer support. Had some of you similiar experiences with UniBet? Maybe some advice for me?

Thanks in advance

Baerli_Le_Fit

Quote from Hundefreund on November 23, 2020, 7:29 am

Thats sounds like crazy stuff.

I know that Unibet is super strict if a player brakes any rules. So you are saying they closed your account, took your money and gave you even no explanation why?

Is your account tagged to YPD as affiliate? If yes they can make talk to Unibet and get more information whats going on.

Thats sounds like crazy stuff.

I know that Unibet is super strict if a player brakes any rules. So you are saying they closed your account, took your money and gave you even no explanation why?

Is your account tagged to YPD as affiliate? If yes they can make talk to Unibet and get more information whats going on.

Quote from YPD on November 23, 2020, 8:07 am

Sorry to hear. Your player account does not seem to be linked to us, in any case you have not entered a username with us.

But even if your player account were linked to us as an affiliate, past experiences show that we couldn't really help you. Unibet is one of the poker rooms that actually have a very strict line and when a decision is made, it usually doesn't change.

Your only option is to write to the Unibet support again and try to solve the case. But the chance is almost 0. Sorry to give you no better news. Try to contact your affiliate and ask them for help, this will give you at least some higher chances that they explain what's the problem.

Sorry to hear. Your player account does not seem to be linked to us, in any case you have not entered a username with us.

But even if your player account were linked to us as an affiliate, past experiences show that we couldn't really help you. Unibet is one of the poker rooms that actually have a very strict line and when a decision is made, it usually doesn't change.

Your only option is to write to the Unibet support again and try to solve the case. But the chance is almost 0. Sorry to give you no better news. Try to contact your affiliate and ask them for help, this will give you at least some higher chances that they explain what's the problem.

Post Reply: UnitBet closed down and have frozen my funds due to alleged chip dumping