Please or Register to create posts and topics.

We are looking for people who like to stream in Twitch or YouTube

Quote from YPD on August 14, 2019, 5:24 pm

Dear Community,

do you have your own YouTube channel with some subscribers, or even better a Twitch Channel where you stream regularly? Wonderful then maybe we will look exactly for you and you can easily make some extra money by doing some advertising for us.

First and foremost, of course, we’re looking for poker players, but we do not mind if you might stream any other games. Important that it is in the gambling/gaming area.

For us it is important that you actively stream, which means at least three times a week. The more often you are online, the better it is, as our deals are arranged individually.

We offer different deals

Special Rakeback Deals for poker players
Special live poker tournament packages
Fixed monthly amount

The deals are really different, as it depends on how often someone streams, how long, what he streams, how many avergae viewers and such stuff. If you are interested in a deal, we would be happy if you contact us to discuss the whole thing. You dont need to be a super winning player to get a deal! Important is to make entertainment and to have follower. We also support players who just start to stream.

The deal should of course be fair and should bring value for both parties.

Email: [email protected]

Dear Community,

do you have your own YouTube channel with some subscribers, or even better a Twitch Channel where you stream regularly? Wonderful then maybe we will look exactly for you and you can easily make some extra money by doing some advertising for us.

First and foremost, of course, we’re looking for poker players, but we do not mind if you might stream any other games. Important that it is in the gambling/gaming area.

For us it is important that you actively stream, which means at least three times a week. The more often you are online, the better it is, as our deals are arranged individually.

We offer different deals

Special Rakeback Deals for poker players
Special live poker tournament packages
Fixed monthly amount

The deals are really different, as it depends on how often someone streams, how long, what he streams, how many avergae viewers and such stuff. If you are interested in a deal, we would be happy if you contact us to discuss the whole thing. You dont need to be a super winning player to get a deal! Important is to make entertainment and to have follower. We also support players who just start to stream.

The deal should of course be fair and should bring value for both parties.

Email: [email protected]

Jason has reacted to this post.
Jason
Quote from rebeccasealy1997 on August 26, 2019, 5:42 am

this is something i would be interested in im a long time player with very poor money management skills.  Ive studied poker for about ten years now and i mean ive studied alot.  I just cant seem to control my money like i can my tilt point in a tournament.  For the last two years ive played on line close to an average of 8 hours a day study position techniques and picking up timing tells.  Now that ive signed up for partypoker through your company im looking to prove my ability to be a profitable tournament player.  Thing is im a broke man starting over in life after some bad decisions so i dont have alot of staking money.  Now maybe i could be considered to stream for your company and prove my ability to your staff and qualify for a live sponsorship or any sponsorship.  Thank You

this is something i would be interested in im a long time player with very poor money management skills.  Ive studied poker for about ten years now and i mean ive studied alot.  I just cant seem to control my money like i can my tilt point in a tournament.  For the last two years ive played on line close to an average of 8 hours a day study position techniques and picking up timing tells.  Now that ive signed up for partypoker through your company im looking to prove my ability to be a profitable tournament player.  Thing is im a broke man starting over in life after some bad decisions so i dont have alot of staking money.  Now maybe i could be considered to stream for your company and prove my ability to your staff and qualify for a live sponsorship or any sponsorship.  Thank You

Quote from YPD on August 26, 2019, 7:31 am

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we can choose only players who have already at least a few followers and viewers. If you dont have it we are not able to pay anything. Special deals for players who just start to stream we give only in some cases if the player is playing at one of our partner sites and can proof that he is a winningplayer.

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we can choose only players who have already at least a few followers and viewers. If you dont have it we are not able to pay anything. Special deals for players who just start to stream we give only in some cases if the player is playing at one of our partner sites and can proof that he is a winningplayer.

Jason has reacted to this post.
Jason
Quote from bobbyC23 on June 14, 2021, 10:54 am

are you still looking? I have all the gear and bit of exp

Quote from YPD on June 14, 2021, 2:26 pm

No sorry it is not actual anymore.

No sorry it is not actual anymore.