Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Rake Chase GGPoker

Quote from fcbsupporter on February 2, 2021, 9:34 am

As YPD officially announced in the news, rake chases have been banned by the GG network for all affiliates. So far correct, right? Not that I don't believe you, but there are two other affiliates who still offer a rake chase. I assume this is illegal and not approved?

A short feedback would be nice.

As YPD officially announced in the news, rake chases have been banned by the GG network for all affiliates. So far correct, right? Not that I don't believe you, but there are two other affiliates who still offer a rake chase. I assume this is illegal and not approved?

Quote from kicko on February 2, 2021, 9:46 am

yes i wanted to ask the same. I especially signed up for the YPD Rake Chase and now its gone ): And the Top 50 in the rake race will not reach most probably. Can't YPD do anything and still offer a rake chase or increase the number of places paid for in the rake race? Not sure if it is interesting for me and maybe its better if i continue to play at Party after my welcome bonus is expired.

yes i wanted to ask the same. I especially signed up for the YPD Rake Chase and now its gone ): And the Top 50 in the rake race will not reach most probably. Can't YPD do anything and still offer a rake chase or increase the number of places paid for in the rake race? Not sure if it is interesting for me and maybe its better if i continue to play at Party after my welcome bonus is expired.

Quote from YPD on February 2, 2021, 10:10 am

Yes, that is completely correct, that this is a general rule of the GG network and of course applies to all affiliates. Should it still be possible to carry out a rake chase, we would of course do so.

Please contact us by email, Skype, Telegram or Discord and let us know which affiliates are involved. We will of course be happy to forward this to GGPoker for review. Other players have also asked us. We assume that these affiliates have simply not been updated and that will happen in the next few hours.

We are aware that many of you are disappointed that the rake chase is now gone. We don't like it either, because a rake chase is a great way to motivate every type of player and such promotion is no risk for us and easy to calculate. But we don't make the rules and we have to follow the guidelines that the poker rooms give us.

Nevertheless, we would like to point out that our exclusive $ 40,000 rake race is still very lucrative and it is also the first month. It is quite possible that we may increase the rake race together with GGPoker next month and also make the payout structure wider. For now have to wait and see how the activity is in February in order to carry out a more precise calculation for March.

We have great tournaments every week especially for the players of yours who don't generate that much rake.

3x $ 1,000 Saturday Sprint
1x $ 3,000 Saturday Spring High Roller

You can get a free ticket for each event if you meet the requirements, or you can buy directly.

You can find more information here: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/ypd-promotions/ypd-ggpoker-rake-race/

If you have any questions, let us know.

Yes, that is completely correct, that this is a general rule of the GG network and of course applies to all affiliates. Should it still be possible to carry out a rake chase, we would of course do so.

Please contact us by email, Skype, Telegram or Discord and let us know which affiliates are involved. We will of course be happy to forward this to GGPoker for review. Other players have also asked us. We assume that these affiliates have simply not been updated and that will happen in the next few hours.

We are aware that many of you are disappointed that the rake chase is now gone. We don't like it either, because a rake chase is a great way to motivate every type of player and such promotion is no risk for us and easy to calculate. But we don't make the rules and we have to follow the guidelines that the poker rooms give us.

Nevertheless, we would like to point out that our exclusive $ 40,000 rake race is still very lucrative and it is also the first month. It is quite possible that we may increase the rake race together with GGPoker next month and also make the payout structure wider. For now have to wait and see how the activity is in February in order to carry out a more precise calculation for March.

We have great tournaments every week especially for the players of yours who don't generate that much rake.

3x $ 1,000 Saturday Sprint
1x $ 3,000 Saturday Spring High Roller

You can get a free ticket for each event if you meet the requirements, or you can buy directly.

You can find more information here: https://www.yourpokerdream.com/ypd-promotions/ypd-ggpoker-rake-race/

If you have any questions, let us know.

Quote from kicko on February 2, 2021, 10:36 am

hm ok. If all affiliates have the same rule then it seems noting you can do. It would be great if you could add more paid places to the rake race. But what is the reason to ban rake chases if everyone is happy with it?

hm ok. If all affiliates have the same rule then it seems noting you can do. It would be great if you could add more paid places to the rake race. But what is the reason to ban rake chases if everyone is happy with it?

Quote from Dudenpo on February 2, 2021, 10:39 am

A buddy told me this morning because he is playing via this affiliate and he said the rake chase would continue to run normally in February. I thought it was a mistake. Or YPD want to cheat us, haha.

A buddy told me this morning because he is playing via this affiliate and he said the rake chase would continue to run normally in February. I thought it was a mistake. Or YPD want to cheat us, haha.

Quote from YPD on February 2, 2021, 11:00 am

Do not worry. As already mentioned, this is an error. Some players have already contacted us and asked about this affiliate and the rake chase. We will forward it to GGPoker if the promotion stays online. You can be 100% sure that all is so as it is. We would love to continue the Rake Chase, believe us :)

Do not worry. As already mentioned, this is an error. Some players have already contacted us and asked about this affiliate and the rake chase. We will forward it to GGPoker if the promotion stays online. You can be 100% sure that all is so as it is. We would love to continue the Rake Chase, believe us :)

Quote from Dudenpo on February 2, 2021, 12:29 pm

If you say that then that's true. We know that you always communicate honest. It just looks a bit stupid when other affiliates have a rake chase on their site and it says available in February.

If you say that then that's true. We know that you always communicate honest. It just looks a bit stupid when other affiliates have a rake chase on their site and it says available in February.

Quote from Doctore on February 2, 2021, 4:12 pm

lol VIPGri..... even published now the leaderboard for the Feb Rake Chase. If I were YPD I would complain directly.

lol VIPGri..... even published now the leaderboard for the Feb Rake Chase. If I were YPD I would complain directly.

Quote from fcbsupporter on February 2, 2021, 4:18 pm

Maybe they have a special permit from GG. But I think they just ignore it and do it anyway or by mistake.

Maybe they have a special permit from GG. But I think they just ignore it and do it anyway or by mistake.

Quote from YPD on February 2, 2021, 6:35 pm

As mentioned a couple of times, they all have the same rules. GG follows a general strategy for all affiliates and players.

The mentioned affiliate had to end his rake chase too

As mentioned a couple of times, they all have the same rules. GG follows a general strategy for all affiliates and players.

The mentioned affiliate had to end his rake chase too

Post Reply: YPD Rake Chase GGPoker