Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Rake Chase GGPoker

Quote from fcbsupporter on February 3, 2021, 11:01 am

YPD is right. Their rake chase is now also down.

YPD is right. Their rake chase is now also down.

Quote from Hundefreund on February 3, 2021, 1:28 pm

The question is why GG decided to finish all rake chases? Most probably the activity will become less because less value for players.

The question is why GG decided to finish all rake chases? Most probably the activity will become less because less value for players.

Quote from Dudenpo on February 3, 2021, 1:44 pm

They just want the good players to get even less back from the affiliate. It doesn't really make sense. PVI is already a big joke and now this.. phhhh

They just want the good players to get even less back from the affiliate. It doesn't really make sense. PVI is already a big joke and now this.. phhhh

Quote from YPD on February 3, 2021, 1:58 pm

The network has a clear vision about rakeback and winning players. Of course, winning players are welcome, but they don't want to make it too easy for them.

In GG's eyes, a rake chase is a kind of rakeback because a player has the opportunity to receive a certain price if he achieves one of the targets. It's a little different with a rake race because every prize exists only one time.

We are also not happy that the rake chase has been canceled and we assume that the activity will become less because of it. Especially players on the lower limits will be very unhappy about it. You can be sure that we will do our best to adjust our rake race if we can to make it interesting for every kind of player.

About the PVI topic we talked already a few times and we share your opinion. Not transparent and a disadvantage for everyone involved except GG itself. But that's the way the rules are and everyone has to accept them.

It's easy to always talk about the negative points, but what about the positive? Which poker room is 100% perfect these days?

The network has a clear vision about rakeback and winning players. Of course, winning players are welcome, but they don't want to make it too easy for them.

In GG's eyes, a rake chase is a kind of rakeback because a player has the opportunity to receive a certain price if he achieves one of the targets. It's a little different with a rake race because every prize exists only one time.

We are also not happy that the rake chase has been canceled and we assume that the activity will become less because of it. Especially players on the lower limits will be very unhappy about it. You can be sure that we will do our best to adjust our rake race if we can to make it interesting for every kind of player.

About the PVI topic we talked already a few times and we share your opinion. Not transparent and a disadvantage for everyone involved except GG itself. But that's the way the rules are and everyone has to accept them.

It's easy to always talk about the negative points, but what about the positive? Which poker room is 100% perfect these days?

Quote from Dudenpo on February 3, 2021, 2:10 pm

That's exactly the point. The high rollers will still reach the Top 50. Ok less value but at least something.

But all the hobby players who don't generate that much rake get nothing. Seriously???? In what world is that an improvement? Especially because the rake at GG is so incredible high.

That's exactly the point. The high rollers will still reach the Top 50. Ok less value but at least something.

But all the hobby players who don't generate that much rake get nothing. Seriously???? In what world is that an improvement? Especially because the rake at GG is so incredible high.

Quote from Hundefreund on February 3, 2021, 5:59 pm
Quote from Doctore on February 2, 2021, 4:12 pm

lol VIPGri..... even published now the leaderboard for the Feb Rake Chase. If I were YPD I would complain directly.

The just excluded GGPoker but they still run the rake chase for Natural8/Betkings. Seems it is not a GGNetwork rule. LOL

Quote from Doctore on February 2, 2021, 4:12 pm

lol VIPGri..... even published now the leaderboard for the Feb Rake Chase. If I were YPD I would complain directly.

The just excluded GGPoker but they still run the rake chase for Natural8/Betkings. Seems it is not a GGNetwork rule. LOL

Quote from fcbsupporter on February 3, 2021, 6:08 pm

lolllll yes seems so. So all players will run to Natural8 if affiliates offer their still a rake chase. GGPoker will be for sure unhappy. I can't believe that GGPoker doesn't allow that itself, but it is still allowed for all other skins. Makes no sense in my opinion.

lolllll yes seems so. So all players will run to Natural8 if affiliates offer their still a rake chase. GGPoker will be for sure unhappy. I can't believe that GGPoker doesn't allow that itself, but it is still allowed for all other skins. Makes no sense in my opinion.

Quote from kicko on February 3, 2021, 6:15 pm

Why should GGPoker ban it for their own players but allow it for other skins? Everybody would just switch to Natural8.

Why should GGPoker ban it for their own players but allow it for other skins? Everybody would just switch to Natural8.

Quote from YPD on February 3, 2021, 6:34 pm

guys you know the things even before us :)  It is a good question.

We assume that the rule applies to all GG skins. But of course there can also be differences.

Please also note that GG does not like it if the player has multiple player accounts with different skins and it is possible that if you open a new account that it will be closed. It is not in the interest of the network that players are jumping from skin to skin.

guys you know the things even before us :)  It is a good question.

We assume that the rule applies to all GG skins. But of course there can also be differences.

Please also note that GG does not like it if the player has multiple player accounts with different skins and it is possible that if you open a new account that it will be closed. It is not in the interest of the network that players are jumping from skin to skin.

Quote from fcbsupporter on February 3, 2021, 6:36 pm

exactly.  Anyway i only play at GGPoker but it would be interesting to know.

exactly.  Anyway i only play at GGPoker but it would be interesting to know.

Post Reply: YPD Rake Chase GGPoker