Please or Register to create posts and topics.

YPD Rake Chase GGPoker

Quote from Dudenpo on February 4, 2021, 12:08 pm

If you are from Germany you have anyway only GGPoker as option. Many countries are excluded at other gg skins and only allowed to play at GGPoker.

If you are from Germany you have anyway only GGPoker as option. Many countries are excluded at other gg skins and only allowed to play at GGPoker.

Quote from YPD on February 11, 2021, 11:08 am

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/official-statement-from-ypd-regarding-rake-chases-in-the-ggnetwork/

https://www.yourpokerdream.com/official-statement-from-ypd-regarding-rake-chases-in-the-ggnetwork/

Quote from Doctore on February 11, 2021, 11:31 am

I know you already explained it here in the forum and also to me in Skype, but many players just won't understand that. 1/3 of February is over and there are still affiliates offering a rake chase and even for GGPoker.

Doesn't GG really care?

I know you already explained it here in the forum and also to me in Skype, but many players just won't understand that. 1/3 of February is over and there are still affiliates offering a rake chase and even for GGPoker.

Doesn't GG really care?

Quote from YPD on February 11, 2021, 11:37 am

Of course, GGPoker cares about this topic. But sometimes it's not that easy to monitor everything.

Of course, GGPoker cares about this topic. But sometimes it's not that easy to monitor everything.

Quote from Dudenpo on February 11, 2021, 11:37 am

The other affiliates are right. I would just go on like this if nobody says anything. YPD shouldn't care what the competition is doing. Everyone has to decide for themselves and live with the consequences.

The other affiliates are right. I would just go on like this if nobody says anything. YPD shouldn't care what the competition is doing. Everyone has to decide for themselves and live with the consequences.

Quote from YPD on February 11, 2021, 11:40 am

YPD shouldn't care what the competition is doing. Everyone has to decide for themselves and live with the consequences.

We don't care what others do and offer. But we care that we receive a total of almost 150 messages and have to answer all of them :) A lot of work for our support team and for no reason.

YPD shouldn't care what the competition is doing. Everyone has to decide for themselves and live with the consequences.

We don't care what others do and offer. But we care that we receive a total of almost 150 messages and have to answer all of them :) A lot of work for our support team and for no reason.

Quote from Dudenpo on February 11, 2021, 11:57 am

150?????? Why do so many players care what other affiliates offer?

150?????? Why do so many players care what other affiliates offer?

Quote from Doctore on February 11, 2021, 12:32 pm

I'm not surprised that YPD received so many questions. Its spreading quickly in the poker community.

I'm not surprised that YPD received so many questions. Its spreading quickly in the poker community.

Quote from Hundefreund on February 15, 2021, 10:01 am

I'm pretty pissed off to be honest. I know that YPD can't do anything about it, but I play at Natural8 via YPD and can't take part in any rake chase. But other affiliates give a fuck and carry on as before.

I mean wtf!!!

I'm pretty pissed off to be honest. I know that YPD can't do anything about it, but I play at Natural8 via YPD and can't take part in any rake chase. But other affiliates give a fuck and carry on as before.

I mean wtf!!!

Quote from fcbsupporter on February 16, 2021, 1:53 pm

I believe you are from Austria if you still can play at N8 :) I am sure other affiliates will get problems and have to remove it soon. The question is why dont you play at GGPoker?

I believe you are from Austria if you still can play at N8 :) I am sure other affiliates will get problems and have to remove it soon. The question is why dont you play at GGPoker?

Post Reply: YPD Rake Chase GGPoker