Starting from November 4th, the new Short Deck Hold’em promotion with 1.000.000 ¥ prize pool will be available in GG Poker Network
Along with presenting the new Short Deck Hold`em (Six Plus Holdem) variant, GG Poker Network is launching a new fantastic promotion. Despite poker tables are played with ¥ (CNY) currency (official currency in China) which is not so familiar among the majority of European players, you don`t need to worry about it because it is converted from the US dollar to yen without any commissions, as soon as you join and leave the poker table.
There are four different restrictions for Short Deck Hold’em tables. The current promotion is divided into 4 of them. Since you have played a certain number of hands on the limit, you will receive a cash prize (see the table below). However, keep in mind that cash prizes are limited and you have to be fast.
Choose one of our three partners from the GG network and get access to our exclusive promotions and great rakeback offers. If you are thinking of making a short break in playing classic Texas Hold’em, now is the right time to dive into the world of Short Decks.
2.000$ Bonus/30-35% Flat Rakeback
600$ Bonus/YourPokerDream VIP Deal
100$ Tickets/YourPokerDream VIP Deal
The limits and available prices for the 1,000,000 yen Short Deck Hold’em Promotion
¥ 1 (¥ 34,280)
Terms and Conditions applied for the Short Deck Hold’em Promotion
- Players must be at least 18 years old to participate in this promotion.
- This promotion will run from 4 November at 10:00 am until 30 November at 23:59:59 (UTC + 0).
- Playing games other than Short Deck does not affect this promotion.
- Hands played on Short Deck for a given ante count only for that particular ante.
- The prizes are awarded according to the principle “first come, first served”.
- The prizes will be awarded immediately after playing the required hand until all prizes have been awarded.
- GG reserves the right to change or suspend the promotion at any time.
- If a player on the leaderboard is suspected of involvement in a fraudulent activity, GG has the right to investigate this case and remove the player from the leaderboard after the fraud has been confirmed.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.