Qualifying for partypoker MILLION is available right now
Partypoker MILLION is a popular flagship online tournament with a massive guarantee of $1 million. The upcoming $215 buy-in event will have several Day 1s and an exceptional blind structure. It will allow the finishing the tournament at a reasonable time.
According to the partypoker policy on poker games, both online and live events are designed so that every player, no matter what limits he/she plays, can take part in it and compete for the share of the massive six-digits top prize. For this reason, partypoker made some changes to the way you can win your ticket for one of the significant events of this winter.
The changes implemented for the qualification procedure
First of all, the $22 Mega Sats are no more available at MILLION satellites, as there are now phased tournaments. Also, both the partypoker Mini and partypoker Micro have been removed from the schedule as well.
MILLION organizers have launched 14 partypoker MILLION freerolls running on the hour every day from 09:00 CET to 23:00 CET. These freerolls award $2.20 tickets to the partypoker MILLION Phase 1.
Phase 1s are available every hour from 12:00 to 00:00 CET Monday through Saturday and 10:00 to 01:00 CET on Sunday. Players are eligible to use ticket won in the freeroll or join the competition for $2.20 to receive 10,000 chips. By making progress during Phase 1, you will be automatically registered for the next Phase 2 satellite.
Phase 2 can be entered by either using a ticket won from Phase 1 or by paying $22 in cash or tournament dollars. Eight Phase 2s run daily Monday to Saturday, with an additional 11 Phase 2s shuffling up and dealing every Sunday. Navigating your way through a Phase 2 sees you make it into a partypoker MILLION Day 1.
To summarise, Freeroll ($0) > partypoker MILLION Phase 1 ($2.20) > partypoker MILLION Phase 2 ($22) > partypoker MILLION Day 1 ($215) > partypoker MILLION Final (No Direct Buy-in).
partypoker MILLION Terms and Conditions
- The operator reserves the right to change the event dates and schedule.
- Each partypoker MILLION Phase 1, Phase 2, and Day 1 is a freezeout. Once eliminated, you will be unable to re-enter until the next available Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1.
- Information about the date and time of the specific game qualifiers will be available in the game lobby.
- Where multiple stacks are carried forward from Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, only the highest stack will be considered for play and be moved forward into the next tier.
- Players can buy directly into any Phase 1 and will receive 10,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy-in.
- Players can buy directly into any Phase 2 and will receive 100,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy-in.
- Players can buy directly into any Day 1 and will receive 1,000,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy-in.
- Phase 2, Day 1, and the Final Day stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of the next tier.
- Direct buy-in into the Final Day is not possible.
- Freeroll winners will be awarded a $2.20 Phase 1 ticket and be registered automatically to the next Phase 1.
- Unless otherwise specified, $215 tickets will be available for use in any partypoker MILLION Day 1 tournament.
- Where satellites offer $215 tickets for a specific Day 1 tournament, the ticket must be used in the specified Day 1. Unused tickets will be deemed forfeit and will have no cash or T$ value.
- All satellite tickets won are valid subject to expiry dates. The validation period of the tickets may be checked in the “My Tickets” section in the poker software.
No account at PartyPoker yet?
Sign up right now via YourPokerDream at partypoker and receive a 100% u to 500$ Welcome Bonus, access to our exclusive promotions and Rakeback Deals. Up to 65% PartyPoker Rakeback is possible.
600$ Bonus/Up to 60% Rakeback