MILLIONS Online is back, bringing all the excitement of a live event to the virtual felt
Starting on Saturday, 13th February and running until Tuesday, 9th March, MILLIONS Online promises to be an online festival of poker bursting with events and massive prize pools, including the unmissable $5,300 buy-in Main Event.
Daily satellites are running now, with buy-ins ranging from $0.01 to $55! Work your way to the satellite final, held every Sunday at 21:00 GMT, with each guaranteeing 15 Main Event seats worth $5,300 each. Day 1s for the $5,300 main Event will be held on Sunday 21st and Sunday 28th February.
Mini-Main Event Satellites
You can also qualify for the Mini Main Event, which takes place from 13-17 February, with Satellites up and running. Start with a Centroll, then play daily $1.10 Phase One and $11 Phase Two events, with a win in the latter enough to reach the Sunday Final.
Each Sunday Final awards 20 guaranteed seats to the Mini Main Event – worth $1,100 each! Finals take place every Sunday from now until the event itself, giving you plenty of chances to bag a seat.
The 2021 edition of MILLIONS Online promises to include something for everyone (and every type of bankroll), with a wide range of buy-ins and plenty of chances to win. The full schedule is available now.
Dates: Saturday, 13th February – Tuesday, 9th March
Main Event Buy-In: $5,300
Satellites: From just $0.01!
Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day 2 stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of Day 2.
- Final Table deals are permitted as per the partypoker deal policy.
- Players who register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule, including online satellites.
MILLIONS Main Event
- Each Day 1 will allow 1 re-entry
- Eliminated players can re-enter into a future Day 1.
- If a player has progressed to Day 2 they may play another Day 1 and take the highest stack through, with the shorter stack being forfeited.
- Players who have won seats for the Main Event will be required to play the starting day stated on their ticket.
- Each player will be able to win only one ticket per Day 1. Any duplicate tickets won and unused for the target Day 1 will be forfeited, and no alternative will be offered.
No account at PartyPoker yet?
Sign up right now and enjoy a fantastic Welcome Bonus, up to 40% weekly Rakeback and exclusive promotions from YourPokerDream.com such as our 25k Main Rake Race, participation in our $241 Bankroll Booster Tournament (every fortnight) and our fantastic VIP Rakeback Deals!
600$ Bonus/Up to 60% Rakeback