Due to technical issues, gameplay at PartyPoker and Bwin was stopped after 21:00 CET and all ongoing tournaments ended. PartyPoker is working hard to fix the problem and assumes that until Monday morning everything is resolved and the game operation continues as normal.
The PartyPoker management has already posted on Twitter that all affected players will of course receive a BuyIn refund within the next 24 hours.
As for players with good positions in MTT tournaments or satellites, there may also be extra compensation for all concerned. More information will be available in the next 24 hours. Everything happens automatically and players do not need to contact the support.
Official Twitter Message
Settlements are calculated in the following way:
- If the next player to be ranked in the tournament was to win a prize, this prize amount is paid to all remaining players in the tournament. If no prize was to be awarded, then this value will be zero.
- Should there be any further remaining prize pool unpaid in the tournament, this will be awarded to players in the following way:
- 50% of the remaining prize pool is equally divided between all remaining players in the tournament.
- 50% of the prize pool is divided between players based on their chip count at the time of cancellation
- The pre-determined bounty amount will form part of the total prize pool if this has not already been won.