Neteller has been a favorite of businesses and individuals alike for more than a decade, carrying out billions of dollars worth of transactions each year.
Trusted by merchants and customers for guaranteeing safe and secure payments, Neteller caters for 200 countries across a huge spectrum of businesses and industries.
Neteller is operated by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, which is the same company that operates Skrill. Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited, trading as NETELLER and Rapid Transfer is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. NETELLER is a registered trademark of Skrill Limited. The Net+ prepaid Mastercard is issued by Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited as an affiliate member of Paysafe Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Mastercard International.
Neteller allows you to make instant deposits to gaming sites (and other merchants), and fast withdrawals, usually taking around 12-24 hours. You can apply for a Net+ card, which provides easy access to your funds just like a normal credit card.
The transfers between users are instant and, depending on VIP status, are free or cost a small fee of no more than 1.9%. The use of Neteller is free but there are fees for currency exchange and long periods of inactivity. However, these fees are low and no different to regular banking fees.
How safe is Neteller?
Neteller is a large company that is traded on the London Stock Exchange. The Headquarters are on the Isle of Man and Neteller is licensed by the FCA for the issuing of electronic money and cash under Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900015 FRN).
Paysafe Financial Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Paysafe Group Plc. The company has received authorization from the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations to offer electronic money services. They maintain the highest standards and are consequently a leader in the electronic money transfer industry. They have stringent Anti Money Laundering protocols that ensure that members are protected from identity theft and fraud.
The security measures in use are designed to keep your account safe when online or offline, but you should nevertheless take sensible precautions with your personal details.
What are some of these precautions you should take?
- Review your transaction history from time to time. If you believe your account has been compromised, change your password and contact the support team.
- Upgrade your browser periodically; this may assist in upgrading crucial security patches and updates.
- Once you’ve finished using your Neteller account, do not close the browser before signing out. Signing out clears your browser cache and offers protection.
- Do not share your account information.
- Make use of strong passwords.
- Avoid logging into your Neteller account from public computers.
- Make use of the two-step authentication on your account.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
Security is a top priority and every customer can be additionally protected against unauthorized access by the new Two Factor Authentication (2FA). This generates a random code every 30 seconds, delivered to your mobile, and the code must be entered when logging on. Neteller does not require the use of two-factor authentication, but we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to ensure maximum security
What other benefits come with Neteller?
Neteller has an attractive VIP system that rewards you with each transaction, thus giving you the possibility to earn money while depositing at any online operator. Every member – VIP or not – earns Neteller points for every transaction, as well as for using the Net+ MasterCard. These points are can be converted to cash or gifts.
As a VIP you also get special 24/7 VIP support, as well as various invitations to exclusive promotions. It’s certainly worthwhile being a VIP.
How do I register?
To create an account simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Create a Neteller Account button and you’ll be redirected to the main page of Neteller.
- Click Register for Free.
- Enter your personal information.
- Once you’ve done that, your account is ready to start.
- Now you simply have to make a deposit (minimum €10) into your account using one of the numerous methods provided.
- Verify your Neteller account by clicking verifying your account and sending a copy of your ID and current proof of address to Neteller. The whole process is very simple and every step is explained in your Neteller account. You can use your Neteller account even before verification, but only up to a certain limit, so you should complete the verification as soon as possible to increase your account limits.
The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard
The Net+ PrePaid MasterCard is an embossed plastic card that you can order as soon as your account has been verified. With this card, you can withdraw money from any ATM that supports MasterCard, and the card is also accepted in shops and online shops worldwide. The card looks like a real credit card but, as it is a prepaid card, you can of course only use the sum, which is available on your Neteller account.
There are no monthly or yearly costs for the Net + PrePaid MasterCard. You can order the card in your Neteller account for a one-time fee of €10.
Cash withdrawals at any ATM in the world are charged at 1.75%. It does not matter if it’s in Germany, France or Brazil. The use of the card in shops or online shops is free as long as you pay in the currency that corresponds to the Neteller account. If you pay in another currency an exchange rate fee of 3.99% will be charged. The MasterCard is available in eight different currencies: GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, SEK, DKK, AUD, and JPY.
For more information about this special MasterCard, see the following table. Please keep in mind that these is standard fees for regular Neteller customers. If you create your Neteller account through YourPokerDream, you’ll get much higher limits. To create your Neteller account via YourPokerDream certainly is an attractive prospect.
The VIP Programme
Neteller has a very attractive VIP programme that rewards loyal members and brings numerous benefits.
VIP Member Benefits
Your current status will always be displayed at the top of your account.
To achieve a VIP status you have to make a certain number of transactions to an online merchant, and this includes a deposit to a poker room, sportsbook provider or online casino. Since the customer does not incur any costs for a deposit or withdrawal to/from a provider, many users obtain a higher VIP status.
Different VIP Levels